The Concave Quad has a pleasing shape that lends itself to lots of design possibilities.
The Concave Quad beaded bead was designed by Glenda Mac Naughton, Dax Bead Art.
BEADWEAVING SKILL LEVEL
- You should be familar with circular peyote stitch and able to 'zip' up flat peyote pieces.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR TUTORIAL
- colour images and written instructions
- details in full colour of suggested bead palette
- read as you bead fun facts about parabolas
- details of websites with free Peyote stitch tutorials.
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
This pattern does not include instructions for Peyote stitch. It is assumed that you are familiar with the basics of Peyote stitch bead weaving. Details of websites with free Peyote tutorials will be included.
THE TUTORIAL PDF FORMAT
To read this file you need to have Acrobat Reader installed on you computer. This is a free software program that can be downloaded from the following website.
RIGHTS TO THE USE OF THE TUTORIAL
This beaded design in this Tutorial is to be used for personal use only. Your purchase of this Tutorial does not give you permission to copy the beaded design, teach from the design, sell the design, or sell (or donate) a finished product completed from this Tutorial. Please feel free to contact me if you would like to sell a finished item as a licensing agreement can be negotiated for these purposes.