This listing is for an electronic PDF file that will be sent to your email inbox. Please indicate which email you would like it sent to in your Notes To Seller. Your PDF will be emailed to you within 48 hours once payment has been made.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me!
4 Mini brads
Eraser or Styrofoam blocks
String or Ribbon
1. Print out the hedgehog on sturdy paper, or print onto regular paper and glue onto cardstock.
2. Cut out the body and the four legs.
3. Place one piece at a time on an eraser or styrofoam block and pierce the indicated holes.
4. Arrange the legs behind the body.
5. Push the mini brads through the holes from the front to secure the legs in place.
6. Tape string to the back or make holes for string to loop through. You can also cut out the hanger, punch the holes, and loop string through before you tape it to the back of the hedgehog.
7. Enjoy your new friend!
1. You may print and make this hedgehog as many times as you like. However, you cannot sell the finished hedgehog. It is for your personal use only. If you wish to use it in a commercial product, you must obtain written permission from me first.
2. Please do not share the PDF, and do not post the PDF on any websites, forums, pages, etc. I have purposely made this hedgehog affordable, so please redirect interested friends to this store instead so that they can get their own copy.
3. This hedgehog jointed doll design belongs to Marie Tai. Please don't copy it.