These Handmade Legs have new artistically distinctive Curly End X Bracing that helps bring out the beauty of your Top. The traditional X Brace with Plain Ends fits with many styles. We offer both styles at the same price.
As you create your Table the design of your stabilizer beam on the lower cross bar can take many forms. The long and the short gusset strap options give you choices. The one of your choosing is included in your shipment. Check out the picture.
You can easily use these to build your own outdoor or indoor furniture.
• Dining Table
• Kitchen Table
• Display Table
• Buffet Table
• Picnic Table
• Work Table
*The height of these legs is 27-3/4 inch. Add your Top and you will have a dining experience you can call your own.
* The top bar on the legs is 24" long with 1/4" screw holes for attaching your top. Use a plank crosswise on top bar to attach planks. The bottom of the legs is about 27" wide.
* You can leave the legs in the raw look, but if contacting moisture, should be either waxed with furniture wax, or sprayed with a clear metal spray paint. Another option is to spray paint to your favorite color.
* One of the pictures shows a Table with (8) cedar deck boards 48" long. This makes a table 48" X 46". Seats up to (6) people for your feasts.
* Another picture shows a Dining Table made with an edge glued pine slab from a building supply store. I added log siding edging for strength and beauty. You can do something like that!
* The lower wood brace shown with the leg can be a beam, a board, pipe, log or anything that you can screw or bolt to the legs. The brace strengthens the table and adds character. Itis not included and is to be supplied by buyer. However, the metal gusset strap is included. .
* You can buy (5)2x6, 6 Foot long planks and build a standard size picnic table. Use your chairs or build benches with my Steel Bench Legs. https://www.etsy.com/listing/62678062/metal-table-leg-set-use-as-bench-legs-or?
You could use 2x8's or 10's too.
Yes! the best part about these leg designs is that you use your own wood material to make any length to 8 or so feet.
• You save $ supplying your own Planks [if you bought furniture with the wood supplied you would pay big].
• Wrought steel will not rot in contact with the ground.
• If you use pressure treated wood your creations will last.
• Simple Assembly
• Do it for yourself or have your other do it.
* You save money by painting the legs to the color that says you.
• 2 Wrought Steel Legs
• 1 set metal gussets
Making your own creations is fun.