Featured on Design Sponge! http://www.designsponge.com/2012/11/animal-love-lions.html
This Lion is proud. Why? Because he can make kids and even adults (who are kids at heart) smile! He's a 2 color hand screenprinted pillow and would look pretty cute sitting on your couch, at the centerpiece of your bed, or in the embrace of your favorite little one.
These pillows are entirely handmade, which means the fabric has been cut, screenprinted, and heat set, then sewn, stuffed, tagged, and packaged by me. They are all one-of-a-kind and unique. No two pillows are alike.
• Size: 11" tall x 9" wide (roughly)
• Fabric: Frontside- 100% Off-White Organic Cotton, Backside- Brown Cotton
• Stuffing: Soft, Premium, Non-Allergenic Poly-fil
• Ink: 2 colors- Golden Yellow & Brown non-toxic waterbased fabric inks
• Care: Spot clean only
• Safe for kids? Absolutely! Just note that there is a loop label sewn in the side.
• Listing is for one pillow
•Process- All my products are screenprinted by hand, by me, in my humble garage studio and these pillows are hand-sewn. They are not machine printed, therefore each piece is one of a kind and is an original. Please allow for slight variations in prit and sizing and note that the saturation of the colors might vary slightly from your computer screen to the item itself.
** Please make sure to visit my 'policies' page for info on payment, shipping, custom work, wholesale requests, and more: http://www.etsy.com/shop/sassandperil/policy
This design is also available as:
- a screenprint: http://www.etsy.com/listing/88110242/lion-screenprint-nursery-art
- a larger screenprint: http://www.etsy.com/listing/79715143/lion-large-screenprint
- a tote bag: http://www.etsy.com/listing/72997347/lion-screenprinted-tote-bag
- a card: http://www.etsy.com/listing/74603209/lion-card
- a baby onesie: http://www.etsy.com/listing/79769946/lion-screenprinted-baby-bodysuit-onesie
- a kid's tee: http://www.etsy.com/listing/90682590/lion-screenprinted-kids-tee-shirt
return to my shop - - - - > /// http://www.sassandperil.etsy.com ///
© 2012 sass&peril
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.