These make great gifts and are quick to make!
This pattern is near to my heart as it is based on my grandmother's vintage clothespin bag. I improved the design to make a longer-wearing bag that holds lots of clothes pegs and keeps them within easy reach. Drying my clothes with sunshine and fresh air and using a peg bag like grandma's makes me feel so connected to the simpler times!
• Fat Quarter or 18" x 22" piece of sturdy fabric with a nondirectional print; quality quilting or decorator fabric works well.
• 1.25 yards double fold bias tape, regular or extra wide.
• Standard-sized (12" across the bottom) child's tubular plastic hanger.
• Regular 8.5" x 11" or A4 printer paper and a printer for printing the pattern.
• Standard sewing equipment and supplies: sewing machine,
scissors, pins, thread, etc.
Coupon code ETSYBUNDLE takes 15% off any purchase over $20! Simply enter the code at checkout.
Your sewing pattern will be delivered via instant download immediately upon purchase.You will need Adobe Reader to view your PDF pattern and regular 8.5” x 11 (or A4) printer paper and a printer for printing the patterns. No paper copy will be mailed. You are purchasing a PDF sewing pattern, not the actual item.
Items produced using the information in this eBook may be used for personal use, as well as for sale in limited quantities by in-home sewers. We request that items for sale state that the item is made with a Tie Dye Diva pattern.