Musical orientations....whether you play in the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra or have just started your lessons in piano, this classical cuff bracelet would suit any taste. Treble clef, minim, crotchet or quaver ? Finished in an aged sepia background.
The brass cuff is easily adjustable to customize the fit to your wrist by using slight pressure once on and the materials and methods used to create each cuff give the artwork a translucent finish so you will see the patina of the brass underneath. The brass will change patina over time to a beautiful and unique shade and this is completely natural.
● Material - Brass (alloy of zinc and copper)
● Finish - Sealant - non waterproof
● Dimensions - 1.5"/38mm high - 5.5"/140mm inside length - 1.5"/38mm opening (adjustable)
● One size fits wrist sizes from 5.5"/38mm to 7.5"/191mm
● Handmade in Dorset, England, Great Britain
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●✿ SHIPPING ✿●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
● Ready to ship in 5-10 days (seasonal variations !)
● Arrives wrapped in tissue paper, gift boxed and tied with an organza ribbon bow
● Orders outside of the UK are shipped as standard airmail without delivery confirmation or tracking, this is reflected in my very reasonable shipping charges
● Please ask if you would like your order sent as AirSure Tracked for an additional $8.00
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●✿ MORE ✿●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
♥ Love it ? Add it to your favorites by clicking on the heart to your right that says "Add item to favorites"
● Want to see more ? Visit my Etsy shop here JezebelCharms.etsy.com
● Shop Policies are here http://etsy.me/ZBLmxI. Find out about payment methods, shipping and lots of other info.
© 2010-2013 Jezebel Charms. All Rights Reserved.
This listing contains material which is owned by or licensed to Jezebel Charms. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, the artwork, images, photographs and text and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed or displayed without Jezebel Charms' written permission.
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.