They meausre 3" tall and are 1 5/8" wide. They are about 1/8" thick and have a 3/16" hole drilled into the top for hanging.
Please let me know if you would like a different quantity.
~ HOW TO DYE WOOD ~
• In a stainless steel or glass bowl, mix 8 cups of boiling water with Rit dye powder (recipes at ritdye.com)
• Submerge wood until desired color is achieved, agitating gently (up to 30 minutes)
• Wood will dry lighter than when wet
• For darker or more concentrated color, leave in longer
• Let dry overnight on paper towels
• To seal (optional): spray with polyurethane, a clear acrylic spray, dip in varnish, or paint with a high gloss nail polish sealer such as Seche Vite