Sorry, this item sold. Have BabyEtte make something just for you, or try these other items:
One look at the meticulously pleated and decoratively stitched shoulder and you will know that this is not a cheaply made baby carrier.
This listing is for the Sage Green with the Pleated Shoulder. This is a nice, natural green that is not at all “crayon-ish”. A great color that’s easy on the eyes!
Each is handmade for you, so I am able to take special requests. (length, fabric, etc.)
Baby Basic slings come in many colors of strong, soft cotton that will continue to soften with wear and washing.
Cocoa Brown, Cranberry Red, Pewter Gray, Plum Purple, Indigo Blue, and Sage Green. Now available in Petal Pink and Sand. Also, of course, you can choose the Original LBD sling in Basic Black.
See all of the basic colors & both shoulder styles in my shop here: http://www.etsy.com/search_results_shop.php?search_type=user_shop_ttt_id_7748340&search_query=basic
* Fanning Pleats are accented with several rows of decorative stitching for safety, beauty, and interest.
* Super wide at 44-inches so you will have enough fabric to support the shoulders of any size baby in any position. Please read my profile page for important info on BabyEtte Super-Wide Slings. http://www.etsy.com/profile.php?user_id=7748340
**New info on Ring Sling Length**
Now all BabyEtte Ring Slings will have a Standard length of approximately 84” from ring tips to tail.
(I am a tall girl at 5’11”, and like a long drape, the photos in this listing show a Tall sling on me, use this info as your reference)
* If you are tall and/or plus sized or would just prefer the longer length, just state in the message to seller at checkout that you’d like the Tall size.
* Or, if you are very petite and slim, and a shorter sling would be better, you can request the Petite size at checkout.
* Strong, aluminum rings from Slingrings.com, tested for safety and strength with your baby in mind. **Ring colors may vary and will be matched up per availability.
* An instruction sheet & tips will be included with your sling. And remember to harness the power of YouTube videos! Go forth and learn all you can!
As always... and I know you know this, but I just gotta say it... your baby's safety is your responsibility, please check your sling before using, and practice holds over a bed the first time you try them with your child if you are new to babywearing.
~~To buy this item, just click the big, green "Add to Cart" button over to the right.
~~To see the rest of BabyEtte's Boutique, click here: http://www.babyette.etsy.com