This blanket is so easy to sew and a great blanket for the beginner. It can be whipped up in just a few hours.
A car seat tent will keep your baby warm and germ free while looking absolutely adorable. It measures approximately 44 x 30 inches, and is great for a blanket after the baby has out grown their infant car seat. This blanket is also great as a nursing cover, no need to pack around a million things for the baby anymore.
ALL CAR SEAT CANOPY'S IN AVISIONTOREMEMBER'S ETSY SHOP HAVE THREE USES
1. Car seat tent-helps to protect baby from the world and allows them to sleep peacefully
2. Nursing Cover-the car seat tent is large enough to double as a nursing cover. Leaving you less things to worry about as a mother
3. While using the car seat tent you always have a blanket with you. This is really handy if you need to lay the baby down, swaddle the baby, or even a spit rag when needed (because I have been there and know what its like to need something in a pinch!)
Instructions for cutting, piecing, and finishing your quilt
Pictures of the process
Hints and Tricks that I have learned along the
How it's made:
You simply cut squares, rectangle, and appliques; sew the applique onto the quilt (very simple, I promise), sew the the fabric together, and then clip and wash for your rag quilt!
Finished Quilt Size 30"x44"(76 cm x 111 cm"
If you would prefer the pattern be in metric please let me know and I will do that for you
You will receive the pattern in PDF format in your email within 24 hours of payment received.
Don't want to make your own? Go to the following link for many completed car seat tents http://www.etsy.com/shop/avisiontoremember?section_id=6289591
If you have any questions now or while you are creating your own quilt please don't hesitate to contact me.
Visit my shop for custom blankets, other patterns, and chunky watchbands www.avisiontoremember.etsy.com
I am happy to answer any/all questions, just convo me! I also love to do custom orders
*A cutting mat and rotary cutter are almost ESSENTIAL to make this project easy and fast to complete.
This is an original pattern and kit handmade by me. You are more than welcome to sell your own handmade quilts, but please do not reproduce the pattern.
Etsy Shop: http://avisiontoremember.etsy.com Facebook: http://facebook.com/avisiontoremember Twitter: http://twitter.com/avisiontorememb Blog: http://iamonly1woman.blogspot.com
Car Seat Cover PATTERN, Rag Quilt, Nursing Cover, Carseat Canopy, 3 in 1, SEWING Instructions, Email, PDF
- Handmade item
- Instant Digital Download: 3 PDF included
- Materials: pdf, ebook, tutorial, epattern, instructions, directions, download, information, emailed, document, sewing
- Feedback: 1063 reviews