Here's the basics!
- Each design is hand-drawn and original. No one else will have the same layout you do! The point is to make them as personal as possible so guests see these cards and recognize them as you and not cheesy clip art.
- YOU have final say on everything. From the theme to the layout to the wording and right on down to the colors. I'll help out as much as I can if you need me to, but I won't force anything on you that you don't want.
- Send me photos! Some folks like to send one, others send many. It's up to you! I'll take whatever you send me. You should never feel like you're bombarding me with too many pictures.
- The price is for the design only. You'll receive the original 11x17 black and white drawing used to create your design and digital files set to any sizes you want, but we don't print them ourselves. We are looking into this option, however.
- I’ll email you progress reports of the layout and pencils so you can decide if there’s something you want to change while I’m still working on it. This will help eliminate any changes after the design is finished.
- Due to the frequent reports, please allow 3 to 4 weeks for the design to be finished (could be a bit longer, depending on how many other projects are being worked on at the same time).
- I've been asked to do some of these as gifts--that's totally okay! They don't have to be for your wedding! They can be used for birthdays or anything else you want. I'm flexible. Just ask. I do all kinds of other commission work, too.
- I do require a payment before I can get started on any drawings. Sorry. I've been burned before on creating designs for people who later changed their minds. I spend a lot of time on these and I'd like to feel my time isn't completely worthless. I'm sure you understand.
- Finally, feel free to convo me with any questions before purchasing! I'll try my best to help out if anything is unclear or you have additional concerns.
Thanks for checking us out! We look forward to working with you!