A crochet amigurumi realistic ferret pattern.
Fuzzy Ferret is an original crochet pattern by June Gilbank.
Fuzzy Ferret is the perfect pattern for...
* a special gift for a ferret fan
* a favourite toy for your child
* an adorable friend just for you!
Pattern includes full instructions to make a single-colour ferret and a dual-colour ferret.
Yarn: a fuzzy yarn (yarn advice is given in pattern; Patons Divine used for example ferrets)
Hook: US H / 5mm
Size: Fuzzy Ferret has been designed to be approximately life sized, at 14" long by 4.5" tall (although size will vary slightly depending on yarn used).
A note about 'Fuzzy' patterns:
When I created my ‘Fuzzy’ patterns, in 2007 and 2008, there were a lot of different eyelash and other fuzzy novelty-type yarns available in most yarn and craft stores. Sadly, most of them have now been discontinued and it can be difficult to find a suitable yarn. You could substitute a different fuzzy yarn, or try looking on eBay.com or ravelry.com for someone who may have eyelash yarn for sale. If you can't find any suitable fuzzy yarns, don't despair: all my 'Fuzzy' patterns include an additional PDF file showing how to work these patterns with a regular worsted weight yarn of your choice, and then either leave them smooth, or brush them to get a different, but still cute, fluffy effect!
This pattern will be e-mailed as a PDF file to the email address you have on file with Etsy, unless you request delivery to a different email address. I will email your patterns(s) within 24-48hrs of payment wherever possible - please check your Spam folder if you don't see my email!
All PlanetJune patterns include detailed written instructions together with clear step-by-step photos to demonstrate assembly and any special techniques or other potentially confusing parts. Would you like to see examples of my pattern style and quality?
- Free patterns: www.planetjune.com/free
- Crochet tutorials: www.planetjune.com/help
- Please note: this is a PDF crochet pattern file that includes a detailed written description and crochet instructions, with clear step-by-step photos (where necessary), to show how to make the pictured item. You are NOT buying the completed item. All sales are final.
- My patterns are written in English language, using standard (US) crochet terminology.
- All my patterns include unlimited support from me via email!
- You MAY NOT sell, trade or share this pattern with anyone else.
- You MAY sell items made from this pattern provided you credit me (June Gilbank, PlanetJune) as the designer.
Please message me prior to purchase if you need any other information, or email me at any time after purchase if you have any questions about the pattern, or need any assistance!