Sukerukun transparent or clear clay is a air-drying, transparent resin clay which is:
- Great for making jelly, pudding, candy, vegatables and other semi-transparent goodies.
- Able to mix with oil, acrylic and water color paint. However, adding too much paints could greatly decreases the transparency and so use lightly to maintain transparency.
- Sukerukun clay can reach a maximum of 85% transparency when dry.
- Drying times depends on the thickness of your project.
- This clay is somewhat flexible after it dries. It can be rolled into thin pieces without splitting or breaking.
Shrinkage : decrease in size by 10-15%
Made in Japan
you can see the sample here:
If you want your work more transparent and luster, you can purchase from us the coating liquid which works well with the Sukerukun transparent clay.
FREE secret gift(s) will be given to new customers with net purchase more than 10USD.
More FREE secret gift(s) will be given to returned customers for any purchase!