This item sold on September 6, 2012.
The covers are of brown walnut card stock, with light wintry blue beads incorporated into the white stitching on the spine.
I stitched this softcover book together so when working within the pages it will lay flat. The spine is thick enough that you can add layers to some of the pages without the book splaying open.
* Outer dimensions 7 3/4 x 5.5"
* Hand stitched spine in white linen thread
* Spa blue glass beads
* Brown walnut heavy weight card stock covers, ready to decorate
* Pages measure 7 1/2 x 5 1/2"
* Mid weight brown butcher paper
* 48 pages counting fronts and backs
* Paper does not support watercolors without wrinkling but will handle acrylics. Permanent markers will cause some bleed through.
All my items are handmade by me! I take great pride in my work and seek to provide excellent customer service, tender loving care in packing articles for shipping, and great communication throughout the transaction. Buy with confidence!
If you have any other questions feel free to contact me. http://www.etsy.com/convo_new.php?to_username=UberArt
Thank you for looking and happy shopping!
Check out these artists to see what you can do with brown butcher paper: