Have fun from morning til night with flavor infused sugars:
* Transform standard cinnamon toast into toasted apple pie by sprinkling on a blend of apple, cinnamon, clove, and vanilla sugars.
* Try a citrus blend of orange, lemon, lime, and a dash of ginger on your grapefruit.
* Strawberries sprinkled with a hint of basil sugar make an elegant dish. Or try chocolate sugar and berries for something special.
* Hot chocolate never tasted so good: try adding espresso sugar for a hint of mocha; add mint sugar for a fresh taste; or to heat things up, sprinkle in a dash of chili pepper sugar.
* Herb and spice infused sugars are especially well suited for teas. Try basil, rose petal, lavender, clove, oregano, rosemary, or ginger to add subtle flavors to your favorite hot or iced tea.
* Don't forget an evening cocktail: rim a margarita with lime sugar or try an apple martini with a mixture of apple and lime sugars around the rim to intensify the flavor. Make a delicious Mojito using lime and mint sugars for a deep taste.
- Chocolate (brown only)
- Cilantro Lime (green only)
- Espresso (brown only)
- Orange Clove
- Rose Petal
* Please note that Cilantro Lime (Green only), Chocolate (Brown only), and Espresso (Brown only) may not be colored- Choose Naturally Colored from color list. *
Please see my full line of Flavored Sugar:
GIFT WRAP available. Please see my gift wrap listing to order together: http://www.etsy.com/listing/61954294/gift-wrap-natural
Please note: Sugar and ribbon colors may vary slightly.
Some flavors take longer to make so please advise if there is a date it is needed as not all flavors may be ready at time of order.