Beer soap, with its hops base, is known to soothes irritated skin; contains polyphenols thought to account for its anti-bacterial effects; contains skin-softening amino acids.
This is a pure soap, with no additional fragrance or colors. Don't worry, it won't leave you smelling like a brewery, this soap has just a natural, somewhat nutty/sweet, scent.
What's in your bar?
- pure, unrefined, natural shea butter, this butter provides outstanding moisturizing and skin conditioning.
- tussah noil silk (from a cruelty free source) adds a richness and silky texture to the lather.
- coconut oil is moisturizing and makes a nice, fluffy lather.
- castor oil is a conditioning oil. It adds lather and richness without being drying.
- palm oil adds richness and mildness to the bar
- soybean oil for a mild, firm lather.
- sodium hydroxide, is an essential component of soap making. It combines with fatty acids of the oils in a process called saponification. The result is an extraordinary bar of cleansing and moisturizing goodness.
Listing is for one (1) approximately 4 oz. bar. Dimensions: 2" x 3" x 1"
All our soaps are hand crafted in small batches to make sure you have the freshest product available. Due to the nature of this method, our products are unique and slight variations in color and shape may occur.
Shipping is usually by USPS First Class Mail. Expedited shipping is available. Contact us for Priority and Express Mail rates.
Beer Lovers Rejoice - The Optimator - Handcrafted Beer Soap
- Handmade item
- Materials: spaten optimator beer, coconut oil, olive oil, palm oil, canola oil, castor oil, shea butter, sodium hydroxide, tussah noil silk fiber
- Feedback: 998 reviews
- Ships worldwide from Washington, United States