**Note: This is a 'Made to Order' handmade item. Please allow 7-10 days for the making and shipping of this item. Plus side: Custom requests such as edging color are welcome! :)
As a Mama of 5 babies, worn in all types of weather, I can tell you that a BabyWearing Poncho is a must-have for Fall and Winter. Tucking the tails around baby's neck eliminates the drafts that would often occur when I tried wearing my coat over a sling.
The versatility and simplicity of this warm poncho/cape allows both you and baby to stay warm, whether you are wearing your little one in the front, on your hip, or on your back. The open front and long tails allow you to be creative with how much or how little coverage you desire:
* Leave it open for cool Autumn days.
* Toss one tail over baby's back when the wind picks up.
* Carefully wrap each tail around baby and tuck the ends in around her neck. This keeps drafts from dancing between your neck and hers.
* With little babies you can wrap the tails across her back and tie them behind you.
The Poncho looks stylish all by itself, even when you are not wearing a baby! It is finished with a serged, rolled hem with flexible nylon thread for a slightly ruffled look
* Available in 2 sizes, Standard & Tall. The poncho in the picture shows a Tall on me (5'11" & size 12) and all the others are the Standard size. You can see that the Tall comes farther down my arms and is slightly longer in the front & back.
If you plan on using this while backwearing, and you are not Petite, I would suggest getting the Tall size, as the tails will be longer and easier to tie around your waist. See last collage*
*Important!* Please type your size choice in the message to seller at checkout! This will prevent any delays in creating your cozy poncho :)
These make great baby shower gifts. You can *really* WOW her by giving her a lovely BabyEtte Sling to go with the Poncho!
~~To buy this item, click the big, green "Add to Cart" button over to the right.
~~Want to ask me a question? I love to help! Click the blue link under my name that says CONTACT.
~~To see the rest of BabyEtte's Boutique, click here: http://www.babyette.etsy.com
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.