**Note: This is a 'Made to Order' handmade item. Please allow up to 14 days for the making and shipping of this item. Plus side: Custom requests such as edging color are welcome! :)
You can see a video of me demonstrating the wraparound poncho on my youtube channel here: http://youtu.be/-SJOey7tGRs
As a Mama of 5 babies, worn in all types of weather, I can tell you that a BabyWearing Poncho is a must-have for Fall and Winter. Tucking the tails around baby's neck eliminates the drafts that would often occur when I tried wearing my coat over a sling.
The versatility and simplicity of this warm poncho/cape allows both you and baby to stay warm, whether you are wearing your little one in the front, on your hip, or on your back. The open front and long tails allow you to be creative with how much or how little coverage you desire:
* Leave it open for cool Autumn days.
* Toss one tail over baby's back when the wind picks up.
* Carefully wrap each tail around baby and tuck the ends in around her neck. This keeps drafts from dancing between your neck and hers.
* With little babies you can wrap the tails across her back and tie them behind you.
The Poncho looks stylish all by itself, even when you are not wearing a baby! It is finished with a serged, rolled hem with flexible nylon thread for a slightly ruffled look
* When choosing your size of wraparound poncho, it is a great idea to measure yourself with a flexible tape to ensure your best fit. There is a measuring guide in the 5th photo.
Ideally, the tips of the tails should hit just above your ankles to allow plenty of length to tie in back.
Tail-Length is from the top of your shoulder, down the front, to mid-shin.
Wrist-Length is from the base of the neck, down your arm, to your wrist.
Tall: 52” - tail - 28” wrist
Standard: 48” - tail - 28” wrist
Petite: 44” - tail - 26” wrist
These make great baby shower gifts. You can *really* WOW her by giving her a lovely BabyEtte Sling to go with the Poncho!
~~To buy this item, click the big, green "Add to Cart" button over to the right.
~~Want to ask me a question? I love to help! Click the blue link under my name that says CONTACT.
~~To see the rest of BabyEtte's Boutique, click here: http://www.babyette.etsy.com