In the provided PDF file of this pattern you will find:
- Images of the finished sample bracelet I created for testing the pattern
- A list of beads color, number (Miyuki) and approximate quantities
- Information about thread and clasp options, including some images
- 2 full colored graphs - large and small - of bead chart and legend
- Large colored bead chart graph of the basic motif
- A full word chart
- The file does not include specific instructions for the basics of techniques, but the instructions and illustrations in the tutorial are very detailed, so that even a beginner can work by it.
- The instructions are written in English.
- You will need a PDF reader (such as Adobe) in order to be able to read the file.
- The file is included for instant download.
*If you are interested in this pattern for Personal and Commercial Use, please find it here: