This listing is for a custom handcrafted Poished Silver Barber Quarter Coin Ring. The size choices are: sizes 4 1/2 - 8. The choice of dates is late 1800's - 1915. Let us know your ring size and if you have a date preference. If the date you choose is not available we will let you know and give you other choices. If you have no date preference we will pick the date.
*** The Date, a row of stars and "In God We Trust" can be seen on the outside of the ring. "United States of America" and "Quarter Dollar" can be seen on the inside ***
The date, color and shape of your ring may not be exactly as shown. Larger sizes have flatter bands. Smaller sizes are more dome shaped or rounded on top.
**PLEASE KNOW YOUR RING SIZE** Please do not guess at your ring size. If you haven't had your finger sized for 6 months or more please visit a jeweler and have them check your ring size. Our coin rings have been finished using a unique finishing process. Although we are happy to offer re-sizing for the first 60 days, for just the cost of round trip postage, it will save time, postage and extra effort if we have it sized right the first time.
This item will ship in America via USPS First Class mail which includes Insurance and Delivery Confirmation. Foreign orders will ship via First Class Registered Mail. Full refund or exchange less shipping if not completely satisfied.
Note: Many of our rings are made using Circulated Coins. Because they are circulated they may have a few bumps, nicks and scratches. Although we try to pick coins that will make good quality rings please be aware that there may be a few character flaws in the ring as a result. This is normal when using circulated coins. We sometimes use Un-circulated coins for various rings which will not show these character flaws.
Why Buy From Us??
1. We are experienced. There are 'coin ring makers' and there are 'coin ring craftsmen'. We are craftsmen. Over the years we have made several thousand coin rings. We make quality rings using quality coins and pay a lot of attention to detail. We actually spend more time hand polishing the ring than it takes to bend and form the coin into a ring. Examples of our coin rings are on display at the Philadelphia mint. Crafting coin rings has been a part of our family for 3 generations.
2. We are very picky about the quality of the coins we use. Many coin ring makers buy worn "bullion" coins out of the 'melt bucket' at their local coin shop that aren't quality enough to sell as collector coins. We purchase collector grade coins from trusted online dealers and on ebay. We pay the higher collector prices for the coins we use, not the less expensive 'bullion' coins from the scrap bucket. Even though the coins we use are circulated we purchase coins with 'full rim' details, not worn out scrap silver coins. Some coins we use may have a few small bumps and dings (character flaws) but the details of the coins are full and complete.
3. We will always be happy to adjust the finger size of your ring regardless of how long ago you made the purchase. Over time finger sizes may change and as a result your ring may not fit as well as it once did. When we receive a ring for size adjustment it normally takes only a day or two in the shop and it will be ready to return to the customer. We will adjust the size and give it a nice polish for no charge, just the cost of round trip postage.
4. We offer excellent customer service. We answer email promptly and don't mind answering any questions you may have. We will also help you find a nice 'world' silver coin if you prefer a coin from a country other than the U.S.A. We want you to be happy with your purchase. If for some reason you are not completely satisfied with your ring you can return it for an exchange or a refund, less the cost of postage.
5. The proceeds from our ring sales are used to help cover college expenses while Andy is working toward his masters degree at Simpson University.
6. While you can expect to pay a little more for our coin rings you can also expect to receive a quality ring, made by a professional craftsman using a coin in good condition.
***PLEASE NOTE: We are very excited to announce that we have been chosen to display our coin rings at the Philadelphia mint. Three examples of our rings were included as part of an exhibit for the grand opening of the newly refurbished visitor center museum on July 4th 2012 which will run until July 4th 2015. We are very honored to have our rings on display in this exhibit at the mint.***
*We can craft a coin ring with your choice of coin and ring size and make a private listing for you. We also make custom rings on request for certain types of coins or dates, ie: birth year, anniversary, ect as well as "His and Her" ring sets*
*Please see our other listings and check out our Feedback*
*For more information and photo illustrations PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE: http://www.spiritualflyer.com