What's in your bar?
- pure, unrefined, natural shea butter, this butter provides outstanding moisturizing and skin conditioning.
- tussah noil silk (from a cruelty free source) adds a richness and silky texture to the lather.
- coconut oil is moisturizing and makes a nice, fluffy lather.
- castor oil is a conditioning oil. It adds lather and richness without being drying.
- palm oil adds richness and mildness to the bar
- soybean oil for a mild, firm lather.
- sodium hydroxide, is an essential component of soap making. It combines with fatty acids of the oils in a process called saponification. The result is an extraordinary bar of cleansing and moisturizing goodness.
Listing is for one (1) approximately 4 oz. bar. Dimensions: 1.75" x 3.5" x 1" A little shorter and wider than our standard bar, but the same weight.
All our soaps are hand crafted in small batches to make sure you have the freshest product available. Due to the nature of this method, our products are unique and slight variations in color and shape may occur.
Shipping is usually by USPS First Class Mail. Expedited shipping is available. Contact us for Priority and Express Mail rates.
Oatmeal, Milk, and Honey - Handcrafted Shea Butter Soap
- Handmade item
- Materials: distilled water, coconut oil, soybean oil, palm oil, castor oil, shea butter, tussah noil silk fiber, sodium hydroxide, ground and rolled oats, natural pigments, fragrance
- Feedback: 1013 reviews
- Ships worldwide from Washington, United States