The applique template is an outline drawing of the design shapes that you can print on A4/letter size paper and trace onto your own materials to make iron on appliques, or you could even use the template to make the design out of paper.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PDF:
• Owl with optional heart to make Valentine version
• Smaller owl on a branch
• Coloured photo of finished design to use as a guide
• A page containing the separated applique shapes for tracing
• Applique placement guide
• Instructions for making and applying the applique
• Tips for machine satin (zigzag) stitching the applique
• You will NOT receive an actual applique patch in the mail. The photos show examples of use.
• This is NOT a digital file for an embroidery machine.
• The owl measures 12.5 x 14cm (4 7/8" x 5 1/2")
• The smaller owl on the branch measures about 10cm (4 inches) high. The branch measures about 18cm (7 inches) long.
Note: the template can be enlarged or reduced as desired. If you require the template to be a different size and are unable to adjust it by changing your print settings let me know and I will adjust it for you.
FORMAT: Digital pattern - Portable Document Format (PDF)
HOW WILL I RECEIVE THE PATTERN?
You will be able to instantly download the pattern after purchase. Please click on the Shop Policies tab below the item photo and read the "shipping" section for more info on downloading your order.
HOW CAN I SAVE WHEN I BUY?
Get my templates cheaper when you buy 3 or more! See this section of my shop for the multiple purchase discount listings:
SOME IDEAS FOR APPLIQUE USE:
• Embellishing tshirts, onesies, pants, bibs, baby blankets, quilts, hats, bags etc.
• Wall art, decorating canvases, etc
• Scrapbooking, card making
• Decorating tissue boxes and lamp shades
• Nursery decor, home decor
Your imagination is the limit!
This template may not be sold, shared or distributed in any form. If you wish to apply any appliques made from the template to handmade items that you sell, you may do so, but please read my policies first as terms and conditions apply: http://www.etsy.com/shop/AngelLeaDesigns/policy
© 2011 Angel Lea Designs.
What customers are saying:
“Thank you! ...it's super cute!”
“Great seller! Very helpful”
“Love it! Thank you!”
“ADORABLE! Can't wait to use it!”
• Note: the pattern for the owl softie is not included but you can purchase it here:
• For more applique templates by Angel Lea Designs:
• Back to Angel Lea Designs's Shop Front: