Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
This listing is for an emailed PDF pattern. It comes with detailed instructions and 26 color pictures to help you on your way.
This is a crochet pattern in PDF format for making the Megaman pictured. Requires that you know how to crochet in the round (double and single), slip stitch, increase, decrease, and some basic sewing. I'd consider this an intermediate level pattern.
• Worsted weight acrylic yarn – colors: turquoise, royal blue, and light peach
· Size G/B – 4.25mm crochet hook
· Yarn or tapestry needle
· Polyester fiberfill and/or polybeads
· Black plastic teddy bear eyes (15mm)
· Cardstock and hot glue (optional)
The finished Megaman is approximately 13 inches tall.
The pattern will be e-mailed to you within 24 hours of payment. PLEASE check your spam folder and/or contact me if you haven't received your pattern. I try very hard to send these as fast as I can.
*Note: if you're reading this, do me a solid and purchase one of the older megaman listings. they're exactly the same but are going to expire sooner. Thanks!*