♥ Yes, all of our designs can be customized (the options are limitless!) ♥
By purchasing this Design Fee listing you are reserving a spot with us and starting the process to create your own custom design, which includes customizing:
• the location
• photographs and maps (we can provide these for you unless you have a personal photo you want to include)
• fonts and colors
• wording (no minimum word limit)
• paper and more!
(Need more or less than the items shown in this suite? Get a custom quote here: http://www.serendipitybeyonddesign.com/stationery-planner-quote-only)
Please refer to our process and policies for more information: http://www.etsy.com/shop/beyonddesign/policy (Important info regarding our process, services, ordering samples, shipping and more can also be found here. We ask that you read these policies first and then contact us with any questions before purchasing this listing). For pricing per invitation, please multiply the price listed below by the amount of invitations needed. We are beyond excited that you are considering us as your stationery designer!
Planning a destination wedding? Passports are a great way to excite your guests about your destination wedding! Multiple pages provide enough information about traveling, accommodations, wedding day events and more. Let us personalize your Passport with a monogram, photo, history, stamps, maps and more!
The Passport suite shown here starts at $8.50 each and includes:
• Passport book (has 4 inside pages)
• Boarding pass RSVP postcard
• Mailing envelope in shimmer
• Sinamay wrap with raffia tie and wooden embellishments
• Minimum order of 30 Passports
• Passport size: 4.5 × 6.25″ when folded
• RSVP Postcard size: 4 × 6″ (this does not come with an envelope as it is intended to mail as a postcard)
• Mailing envelope size: A6 (4.75 x 6.5″)
For more information on our passport invitations, check out the FAQ section on our website. We have an entire section dedicated to passports, to provide you with all the answers to your questions: http://www.serendipitybeyonddesign.com/frequently-asked-questions
• 3 weeks after final artwork is approved (excluding weekends and holidays)
Please note that the entire process for passports (including the design and production) can take up to six weeks. Through our years of experience, we know that from start to finish the total time may be six weeks. Please consider this prior to purchasing your design fee.
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.