Silver copper wire is used for the tree's trunk and branch and hang in a silver circle pendant that is 1" across (a little larger than a quarter).
Chain is silver and 16" in length. Please convo me if you would like it shortened or lengthened (it will cost a little more if you want it lengthened more than a few inches).
Emerald is very delicate and fragile. It is the most precious stone in the beryl group. Emeralds should not be placed in electrasonic or ultrasonic cleaners.
EMERALD IS THE BIRTHSTONE FOR THE MONTH OF MAY. This would make a great gift for anyone born during that month!
This necklace will be made to order, so it may vary slightly from picture.
What is a Tree of Life?
1. a motif in various world theologies, mythologies, and philosophies.
2. a metaphor for the livelihood of the spirit.
3. a mystical concept alluding to the interconnectedness of all life on our planet.
4. a metaphor for common descent in the evolutionary sense.
5. various trees of life are recounted in folklore, culture and fiction, often relating to immortality or fertility. They had their origin in religious symbolism.
PLEASE READ SHOP POLICIES PRIOR TO ANY ORDER MADE, THANKS.