Sorry, this item sold. Have BabyEtte make something just for you, or try these other items:
BabyEtte's BabySoft Newborn slings have a little stretch to hold baby securely while being as gentle as your own arms.
One look at the meticulously pleated and decoratively stitched shoulder will show you the time and care put into each Babyette sling (feel free to zoom in!)
All made with professional care by me, a babywearing mama with over 10 years experience.
*BabySoft Newborn slings have a unique, fishtail hem. This gives your sling a graceful drape.
This listing is for the Navy color. But you can see other colors in the shop such as:
*if you don't see the color you want, feel free to inquire about availability.
* Each is handmade by me, so I can accept custom requests. Feel free to ask about other colors/fabrics!
* Important* BabyEtte Newborn slings are intended for babies from 6 lbs to 20 lbs. Larger babies and toddlers should be worn in a more supportive sling. See my shop for MANY other options: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BabyEtte
**Info on Ring Sling Length**
All BabyEtte Ring Slings will have a Standard length of approximately 84” from ring tips to tail.
* If you are tall and/or plus sized or would just prefer the longer length, just state in the message to seller at checkout that you’d like the Tall size.
* Or, if you are very petite and slim, and a shorter sling would be better, you can request the Petite size at checkout.
* Strong, aluminum rings from Slingrings.com. The rings are specifically tested for safety and strength with your baby in mind.
* This sling is finished all around in soft thread that will feel soft on your babies legs, while giving with the fabric. This is several continuous strands of thread interwoven over the edge of the fabric for a professional finish that is still very gentle on baby's skin.
* The shoulder is meticulously pleated with reinforcement stitched in several times, for safety, beauty and interest.
* Photo instructions & tips will be included with your sling. And remember to harness the power of YouTube videos! Go forth and learn all you can!
* Newborn Safety: I find that the upright, tummy-to-tummy position is safest, even for newborns, as this allows baby to be visible and kissable at all times. You should wear baby high enough to kiss their head.
Keep baby's chin off their chest to make sure their breathing is unobstructed. This is important whether your baby is in your arms, a sling, or a carseat.
For more on babywearing safety, see here: http://www.thebabywearer.com/articles/HowTo/Positioning.pdf
As always... and I know you know this, but I just gotta say it... your baby's safety is your responsibility, please check your sling before using, and practice holds over a bed the first time you try them with your child.
Please do not wear your child while doing dangerous things such as rock climbing, sky diving, or chopping wood. Hmmmm? ;)
~~To buy this item, just click the big, green "Add to Cart" button over to the right.
~~To be able to find this item later, just click the little heart over on the right that says "Add item to favorites."
~~Want to ask me a question? I love to help! Click the blue link under my name that says CONTACT.
~~To see the rest of BabyEtte's Boutique, click here: http://www.babyette.etsy.com