"I have just opened up my shipment and am thrilled! VERY professional and VERY clear instructions! I'm SO excited and look forward to reworking my fairy house landscape. :) I will send an appreciation pic when I finish. Thank you!!"
About the Kit:
An easy way to get the look of real patios for living miniature gardens.
* can make it any shape you want
* for indoor or outdoor use
* install it in the garden bed or container
* ages like a life-sized patio, but in miniature!
* see below for all the materials you can use with it!
~> You work with it while it is dry and you have plenty of time to create your project before before making it permanent
~> It takes anywhere from 20 minutes up to 40 minutes depending upon how large or detailed/mosaic you make your patio. Let it cure for several weeks before moving - the slower it dries the stronger it will be.
~> Customize your miniature path or patio by building it right into your pot or garden bed
CAN BE USED WITH - Brick shown is NOT included
* miniature brick
* cobblestone (use polished pebbles)
* test for other mediums
~> Makes at least a 4" x 6 x 1" solid patio without any stones or bricks. Adding the stones, bricks or rock will make it stretch farther.
EACH KIT CONTAINS:
* ~ Two Green Thumbs' Mini Patio Mix, 2 lbs
* ~ Miniature Sand, 1/2 lb
* ~ Sample garden borders, 2 approx. 10" long
* ~ Wood skewers, 3
* ~ Full color step-by-step instruction booklet
* ~ List of popular plants for miniature gardening
* ~ Handy reference for miniature scales
*Kit contains enough mix to cover a solid 32 square inch area
(square inches = width" x length" x 1" depth. Round off for unusual shapes.)
Designed to go into your living miniature gardens. At Two Green Thumbs Miniature Garden Studio, we have been researching, growing, troubleshooting, writing, promoting and spreading the joy of the miniature garden hobby professionally since 2001 and online since 2004. We not only sell the plants and parts to help you build your own miniature gardens, we are miniature gardeners, and we sharing our passion with you.
We focus on what works for your living miniature and fairy gardens and offer solutions that are accessible and sustainable. We know what works. Two Green Thumbs Miniature Garden Center, Seattle, Wa. Online only.
Find other cute mini garden things in this shop: