This miniature Sock Monkey is 5 ways thread jointed with movable arms, legs and head and is JUST 28mm tall (1.1")..
The pattern is written in english (US terms). The instructions are detailed and easy to follow if you know the basic stitches and techniques used to make amigurumi (work single crochet in a spiral, increase and decrease).
Pattern is available for instant download in Adobe PDF format.
To make this miniature Sock Monkey you will need:
- Gray, White and Red cotton thread #12 (I used Finca brand);
- Black sewing cotton thread/embroidery floss for the eyes; I stitched them with French Knots but if you prefer you can use 2 tiny black onyx round beads 1mm;
- Sewing needle
- Hook: 1.0 mm (USA #10 - UK #4);
- Polyester fiberfill;
- Small tweezers or a tootpick for stuffing;
- Dental floss (or upholstery thread) for jointing the arms and the body parts;
- Pliers to help pull the needle when jointing;
This pattern is for non-commercial use only.
Do not redistribute, resell or publish this pattern on the internet.
© MUFFA Miniatures - All rights reserved.