Appropriate times to wear this hat include:
* When cheering on any sports team of an Irish heritage (this includes the Boston Celtics, Notre Dame Fighting Irish, Gaelic fooball games, etc)
* St. Patrick's Day
* Half Way to St. Patrick's Day
* Any Irish Arts & Music Festival
* Days when you feel you need some extra luck
* Days when you are feeling a bit cheeky
* Halloween, especially if you are going as a leprechaun
* Days when you need to keep your ears warm
* When you are traveling in a large crowd and want to make sure your group will always be able to find you.
This kelly green crochet elf hat is embellished with a hand cut white felt shamrock (for luck!) sewn on with green satin thread.
This hat should fit the average woman. If you would like a different size (childrens or mens) please mention so in the 'notes to seller' section, otherwise you will receive a women's hat. Thanks!
Each hat is made to order and no patterns are used, some a litter shorter than others, some are a littler taller than others - if you have something specific in mind please include it in the comments to seller section - thanks!
Little Leprechaun From the Emerald Isle - Green and White Clover St. Patricks Day Irish Child or Adult Elf Hat
- Handmade item
- Materials: green, shamrock, clover, yarn, crochet, felt, sewing, embellished, white, irish pride, leprechaun luck, holiday spirit, halloween
- Feedback: 191 reviews
- Ships worldwide from New York, United States