A sterling silver spinner ring features classic design with a twist. Three slender, hammered silver rings spin freely around a wide silver band.
You provide the final touch – a custom inscription of your choice to give each ring its own personal identity. Sterling silver jewelry with your own thoughtful inscription, handmade by me – an exceptional gift of inspiration to yourself or a loved one.
♥ About the ring
- It is handcrafted by me from solid sterling silver
- The ring is just a bit over 3/8 of an inch (10 mm) wide.
- The flared shape of the ring makes it comfortable to wear.
- Hallmarked 925 for sterling silver.
- I will about a 1/2 size to your normal ring size to compensate for the extra wide ring. Please let me now if you have already added to your normal ring size.
♥ How many letters will fit?
That will depend on your ring size.
Example: A size 7 ring will fit 24 letters vertically or 28 letters horizontally.
Add or subtract 1 letter for each size larger or smaller. Each space between words counts as a letter.
♥ How can the inscription be written?
It can go vertically (letters underneath each other) or horizontally (like this text).
It can go inside or outside of the ring, or both.
♥ What letters are available?
You can choose between upper and lower case letters that measure about 1/16 of an inch (1.6 mm). The lowercase letters are a bit smaller to match the upper case letters.
Please send me a convo or let me know in the Notes to Seller:
* Your size
* "Your Inscription"
* Location and orientation of the inscription
Please allow for 3-4 weeks to handcraft your custom ring. If you need the item before that time, please contact me BEFORE you order to check if I can accommodate a rush order.
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.