Purchase any two Sand Fibers patterns and receive a third, of equal or lesser value, for free. Just specify your free pattern in the Notes to Seller during checkout.
Please do not actually "buy" the third pattern. Rest assured, however, that if you accidentally do pay for your third pattern, I will send you a refund via PayPal.
The pattern in this listing is for the four pictured variations on my Blooming Bead design:
1. Original Blooming Bead
2. Elongated Blooming Bead
3. Peanut Blooming Bead
4. Off-Centered Scalloped Blooming Bead
This pattern is suitable for intermediate beaders who are comfortable with odd count peyote and with decreasing in peyote. It's a little "fiddly," but not difficult.
The pattern includes detailed step-by-step instructions with photographs and graphs, explaining the technique to bead the Original Blooming Bead. Variations on the technique required to create the three other beads are addressed as well.
Please note that my patterns do not include separate instructions for how to do the peyote stitch. Those are readily available by googling for "peyote beading instructions."
If you have any questions as you work with the pattern, I will be happy to help as much as I can. :)
By purchasing this pattern, you agree to the following conditions:
● to credit either Sand Fibers or Carol Dean Sharpe with the design (or derivative) in any listing/photograph/posting
● to credit either Sand Fibers or Carol Dean Sharpe when selling an item (or derivative) made from this pattern off-line;
● to sell any work made and sold from the pattern ONLY if you yourself hand-created the piece (in other words, no mass production);
● to NOT resell or distribute (for free or for pay) or teach (for free or for pay) the pattern or any part of the pattern in any format, through any media.
Purchase of this pattern in no way implies purchase or transfer of the copyright for either the pattern or the design itself which shall remain with Sand Fibers/Carol Dean Sharpe. Thank you for supporting your pattern designer's rights!
©2010/2012 Carol Dean Sharpe/Sand Fibers. All Rights Reserved.
You can find a large number of my original beadwoven creations and patterns in my shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SandFibers