Sorry, this item sold. Have BabyEtte make something just for you, or try these other items:
A lightweight woven wrap is great for babies of all sizes. This carrier is very strong, as several layers are holding your little one.
And it is the perfect wrap for any climate, it's not bulky so it fits well under a jacket, & the breathable gauze will not overheat you or baby in warm weather
* Each is handmade by me so I can accept custom requests. Don't see your favorite color? Convo me & I will find it for you! :D
* Your standard wrap is made from 5.5 yards of soft, supportive cotton gauze. I make custom sizes all the time, so please convo me for prices/color/availability.
* Non-Stretchy, Woven wraps are what experienced baby-wrappers prefer, and a BabyEtte Gauze Wrap is a great alternative to the super-expensive European wraps.
* This listing is for the Purple color with the variegated edging, the other photos show other colors available in this section of my shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BabyEtte?section_id=6607973
* It is finished all around in bulky nylon that will feel soft on your babies legs, while giving with the fabric. This is 3 continuous strands of wooly nylon interwoven over the edge of the fabric for a professional finish that is still very gentle on baby's skin. I serge with the fluffy nylon for just this reason.
* This non-stretchy wrap carrier is ideal for babies newborn through about 35 lbs. The gauze holds them very securely and comfortably. (For illustration purposes I'm showing it with my 30 lb Vignette)
* It comes gift-ready. Let me know if you'd like it shipped to the recipient, and I'll send you the receipt separately.
* I'll send photo instructions & tips for wear. The last photo shows my favorite way to wrap an infant, using the Blue BabyEtte Woven Gauze Wrap. And YouTube is overflowing with wrapping instructions!
* This cotton wrap can be machine washed and dried.
* This wrap is perfect for customizing! See this section of the shop for how to add a print panel to the center of your wrap. You can make it any style you want!
My custom order customers have been very happy working with me, check out my feedback!
~~To buy this item, just click the big, green "Add to Cart" button over to the right.
~~To be able to find this item later, just click the little heart over on the right that says "Add item to favorites."
~~Want to ask me a question? I love to help! Click the blue link under my name that says CONTACT.
~~To see the rest of BabyEtte's Boutique, click here: http://www.babyette.etsy.com
As always... and I know you know this, but I just gotta say it... your baby's safety is your responsibility, please check your carrier before each use, and practice holds over a soft surface the first time you try them with your child if you are new to babywearing.