This tutorial will teach you how to:
- prepare the paper for weaving
- set up a base for weaving
- complete a square weave
- complete a barrel weave
- finish a woven paper bead
- use the beads to make a variety of jewelry pieces, such as earring, pendants and beads
- Step-by-step instructions for two different weaving methods with clear illustrated instructions
- List of materials and tools needed
- Paper suggestions
- Links to Jewelry-making tutorials
- Ideas of how to use the paper beads you made
Tutorial file will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
© Papermode 2010 - for personal use only, reproduction and commercial use strictly prohibited.
What this means:
You are more than welcome to use the techniques you learn in this tutorial to make marketable merchandise. The tutorial itself though, including all images and text used, remains the property of Papermode, and can not be reproduced or used commercially.
If somebody you know would love to learn how to make these, please send them over to the shop! Thank you!