I personally use sachets made from reclaimed fabrics and lavender buds on my own family's laundry, and love results! Soft-smelling laundry, and no worries of chemicals and artificial fragrances deposited on my little ones' clothing! I even use these with our cloth diapers for a gentle, soft scent and no build-up.
This listing is for a set of three (3) sachets. A surprise fabric selection (mixed-or-matched) will be sent to you! Each set includes a usage tag and is tied with a ribbon -- ready for gift-giving!
* will scent at least 10 loads of laundry (and much longer with recharging and refreshing as described below.)
* you can recharge the sachet again and again with scrunching the sachet to release oils and / or adding a couple of drops of lavender essential oil to the sachets
* has a generous 1/2 cup of lavender buds in each one
* is made from reclaimed (and thoroughly cleaned) fabrics that have been tested for color-fastness and durability
* double-stitched edges for durability -- no escaping buds in your dryer!
* measures 7" X 4.25" (17.8 cm X 10.8 cm.)
Once a sachet's scent begins to fade, you don't have to throw it away! They are still useful and smell lovely. They can lightly scent a drawer or small closet. Or, you can recharge the scent with a few drops of lavender essential oil, and continue to use them in your dryer.
* I also offer lavender essential oil in my shop for refreshing your sachets later! Please check out this section for current offerings: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ReFabulous?section_id=7563276