••This listing is for the Rainbow Palette (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple) of SIX 35" playsilks.••
The Palettes are our best selling basic silks~ at a great price!
The colours are vibrant and multifaceted~ to call them 'solid' colours is misleading, because each is unique with a semi-solid finish allowing the colour to play across the silk in delightful ways!
Playsilks are open-ended.
As your child grows, their silks grow with them, becoming capes and landscapes, blankets and tightropes~ soft, warm, colorful~ lead by the child’s imagination into worlds of wonder.
Playsilks make wonderful decor~ canopies, sheers, nature table backdrops...
Perfect for dress up, too
(See our dress up and toy section for more possibilities: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BeneathTheRowanTree?section_id=6736596).
Beneath the Rowan Tree is Etsy’s leading creator of natural silk toys, with years of experience and over 12 000 pieces of silk sent out around the world to children’s museums, Waldorf classrooms, homeschoolers, preschools and best of all, families just like yours.
"Even more beautiful than pictured" is one of our most common feedback comments!
Play is a child’s work and we believe that it is encouraged and supported by quality tools.
Therefore, when you choose a BTRT playsilk you will receive:
• 100% silk, ethically sourced (lightweight and slightly sheer with a soft sheen, hand rolled hems, sturdy and durable for years of play)
• individually hand dyed, one of a kind silk (professional dyes, safe and colorfast)
• full care and washing instructions
• a 35" square playsilk~ larger and more versatile than the standard ‘large’ 22" or 30" silks~
perfect for moving through childhood with your little ones and the preferred size by parents and kids in our years of testing and sharing silks.
• a toy made with renewable, bio-degradable, natural fibers that will warm in a child’s hand and connect them to the earth and its rhythms
• an heirloom quality treasure, dyed with an eye to bringing art and beauty into the hands of our children
• our proven commitment to providing value, quality and service
Allow 5-7 days for dyeing.
We ship from CANADA.
In a hurry? Let us know!
Expedited shipping options may be available.
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.