A crocheted cactus never needs watering, never dies, and is always in peak condition. With these collections, you can make 8 different cacti in individual pots, or a beautiful cactus garden arranged in one large crocheted pot. It's the perfect thing to brighten up your window, or to give as an unusual and thoughtful gift.
Cactus Collections 1 and 2 are original crochet patterns by June Gilbank.
Cactus Collection 1 includes patterns for 4 different cacti: Notocactus, Moon Cactus, Echinocereus, and Mammillaria.
Cactus Collection 2 includes patterns for 4 different cacti: Micranthocereus, Cephalocereus, Ferocactus (Barrel Cactus), and Opuntia (Paddle Cactus).
Both also include full patterns and assembly instructions for both the individual-sized pot pattern and the larger cactus garden pot pattern:
An individual cactus makes a quick and sweet gift - or you can anthropomorphize it with some eyes and a smiley mouth to make a super-cute version!
Two or three (or more) individual cactus pots look great arranged in a line along your windowsill.
The larger cactus garden makes a beautiful decoration - and you'll never have that problem where one of the collection dies and you're left with a big empty space in the pot!
Details: each pattern is 13-14 pages long and includes over 30 step-by-step photographs and explanations so you can crochet perfect cacti of your own.
Yarn: worsted weight yarn in at least one shade of green (cacti), red or yellow (top of moon cactus), any floral colour (flowers), brown (soil), and any colour you like for the pot. You'll also need a green, grey or silver eyelash yarn to make the Mammillaria cactus.
Hook: US E / 3.5mm
Individual cacti are approx 3" wide by 4.5-6.5" tall (including pot)
Cactus garden is approx 5.5" wide by 6-6.5" tall (including pot)
This pattern will be e-mailed as a PDF file to the email address you have on file with Etsy, unless you request delivery to a different email address. I will email your patterns(s) within 24-48hrs of payment wherever possible - please check your Spam folder if you don't see my email!
All PlanetJune patterns include detailed written instructions together with clear step-by-step photos to demonstrate assembly and any special techniques or other potentially confusing parts. Would you like to see examples of my pattern style and quality?
- Free patterns: www.planetjune.com/free
- Crochet tutorials: www.planetjune.com/help
- Please note: this is a PDF crochet pattern file that includes a detailed written description and crochet instructions, with clear step-by-step photos (where necessary), to show how to make the pictured item. You are NOT buying the completed item. All sales are final.
- My patterns are written in English language, using standard (US) crochet terminology.
- All my patterns include unlimited support from me via email!
- You MAY NOT sell, trade or share this pattern with anyone else.
- You MAY sell items made from this pattern provided you credit me (June Gilbank, PlanetJune) as the designer.
Please message me prior to purchase if you need any other information, or email me at any time after purchase if you have any questions about the pattern, or need any assistance!
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.