- 60" wingspan, 30" wingtip to center breast. Actual width depends on how swept back the wings are.
- Plumage patterns are created by a play of woodgrain and paint. I've been developing this technique for twenty years.
- I hand forge the steel talons.
- The wings, tail and breast are bookmatched for symmetry of the woodgrain. This sculpture is not a chainsawed piece, this is joined together more like a carousel horse. Eleven separate pieces of wood.
- The wood is Pine, Hemlock, Spruce. Glass eyes
- This sculpture is wall mounted with only the hidden steel bracket in contact with the wall. I have done ceiling mounts as well.
- Larger and smaller sizes are possible. Please convo me.
- The pictures represent a variety of raptors that I have done.
An exellent substitute for taxidermy, as it is illegal to possess birds of prey.
Please convo about shipping.