Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
This is an original crochet pattern to make a miniature Pooh Bear.
The Pooh made with this pattern is 40 mm tall (1.57") and 5 ways jointed.
I will give you all the instructions step by step to crochet it and joint the arms, head and legs to make it poseable.
The pattern is written in english (US terms) and is suitable for intermediate crocheters. The instructions are detailed and easy to follow if you know the basic stitches and techniques used to make amigurumi (work single crochet in a spiral, increase and decrease).
Pattern will be e-mailed to you in Adobe PDF format within 24 hours of receipt of payment (sometimes even less).
To make this miniature Pooh Bear you will need:
- Yellow and Red cotton thread #12;
- Hook: 1.0 mm (USA #10 - UK #4);
- Black cotton thread for the eyes or 2 tiny black onyx round beads –1mm.
- Sewing needle;
- Polyester fiberfill;
- Dental floss (or upholstery thread) for jointing;
- Small tweezers or a tootpick for stuffing.
- Pliers to help pull the needle when jointing;
I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
This pattern is for non-commercial use only.
Do not redistribute, resell or publish this pattern on the internet.
© 2009-2012 MUFFA Miniatures - All rights reserved.