This botanical base of immortelle petals, resins, and violet leaves is smothered in smooth layers of tobacco and vanilla bourbon. Ripe blood oranges, bergamot, and oponopax round out the top of this intense and androgynous concoction, suitable for burlesque beauties, Victorian darlings, and vaudeville sensations alike.
Made with essential oils and plant extracts combined in a nourishing base of organic jojoba oil and coconut oil. To wear, apply directly to wrists and then rub them onto other pulse points. If you prefer to use an applicator, a small artist's paint brush works well for this.
• Amber glass 7.3 mL (.25 oz) bottle.
• Nested in a bed of moss inside a 2''x 3''x 1'' gift box made from 100% recycled materials.
• Letterpress hand-printed card adorns the box lid
• Includes a descriptive card about the scent with a list of the prominent notes and accords.
Store away from direct sunlight and high temperatures, alcohol, phthalate, paraben, synthetic, and cruelty free. Vegan, handmade, ethically sourced.
© For Strange Women.
Decadence and Debauchery - natural perfume oil
- Handmade item
- Materials: essential oils, jojoba oil, tobacco, plant extracts, amber glass, perfume, botanical, coconut oil, eco friendly box, love, natural, organic, gift box
- Feedback: 11207 reviews
- Ships worldwide from Missouri, United States