A heavy blanket of oakmoss is surrounded with thirteen other plant essences to create a landscape of new growth, leaves, and dew in an early spring forest setting.
This peaceful scent is perfect to wear for meditation and re-centering. Imagine: an entire forest squeezed into a tiny glass bottle.
Made with essential oils and plant extracts combined in a nourishing base of organic jojoba oil and coconut oil. To wear, apply directly to wrists and then rub them onto other pulse points. If you prefer to use an applicator, a small artist's paint brush works well for this.
• Amber glass 7.3 mL (.25 oz) bottle.
• Nested in a bed of moss inside a 2''x 3''x 1'' gift box made from 100% recycled materials.
• Letterpress hand-printed card adorns the box lid
• Includes a descriptive card about the scent with a list of the prominent notes and accords.
Store away from direct sunlight and high temperatures, alcohol, phthalate, paraben, synthetic, and cruelty free. Vegan, handmade, ethically sourced.
© For Strange Women.
Moss and Ivy™ - natural perfume oil with oakmoss, basil, lavender, fresh herbs, leaves, woods, spring forest scent - For Strange Women
- Handmade item
- Materials: essential oils, jojoba oil, moss, oakmoss, herbs, woods, gift box, plant extracts, natural, botanical, aromatherpy, Perfume bottle, Natural fragrance
- Feedback: 11738 reviews
- Ships worldwide from Missouri, United States