November in the Temperate Deciduous Forest captures the familiar comfort and stillness of late autumn. This blend opens with the atmosphere of a wood cabin in the forest with traces of Lapsang Souchong tea brewing on a wood burning stove.
It evolves to reveal fallen leaves nestling into the earth and mushrooms sprouting across the damp forest floor. A chord of resins create an unexpectedly sweet finish reminiscent of the air after a long, cold morning of rain.
Made with essential oils and plant extracts combined in a nourishing base of organic jojoba oil and coconut oil. To wear, apply directly to wrists and then rub them onto other pulse points. If you prefer to use an applicator, a small artist's paint brush works well for this.
• Amber glass 7.3 mL (.25 oz) bottle.
• Nested in a bed of moss inside a 2''x 3''x 1'' gift box made from 100% recycled materials.
• Letterpress hand-printed card adorns the box lid
• Includes a descriptive card about the scent with a list of the prominent notes and accords.
Store away from direct sunlight and high temperatures
Alcohol, phthalate, paraben, synthetic, and cruelty free. Vegan, handmade, ethically sourced.
© For Strange Women.
November in the Temperate Deciduous Forest - natural perfume oil
- Handmade item
- Materials: plant absolutes, essential oils, jojoba oil, gift box, coconut oil, patchouli, woods, trees, smoke, perfume, natural, tea, Organic
- Feedback: 11204 reviews
- Ships worldwide from Missouri, United States