Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
It’s made with quality one-inch cotton webbing, striped with grosgrain ribbon, and stitched with heavy duty thread for durability. The Strap a Mat comes in a range of colors in my shop, and it's shown here in TAN WEBBING with CITRUS STRIPE RIBBON trim.
- Designed to carry yoga mats from 4" to 5 ½" rolled mat diameter (1/8" to 5/16" mat thickness).
- Comfortable cotton webbing shoulder strap molds to the body. Strap length varies with mat size: 30 ½" long (with black Manduka mat), 32 ½" long (with 1/8" standard yoga mat).
So simple to use - just cinch the buckled loop around one end of your mat, slip the ring loop around the other end, and go! The unisex Strap a Mat opens to 50" working length for use as a lightweight yoga strap, great for shoulder and leg stretches.
Thumbnail photo shows some of the Strap a Mat colorways in my shop. Or design your own: mix and match ribbon colors with the black, light navy, plum, or tan webbing base. Custom sizes available too - just contact me for details.
Please read my shop policies before placing your order.
- The Strap a Mat ships in a box via USPS First Class 3-Day Mail.
- I’m happy to include a gift card with your personal message.
- Please allow three working days after payment confirmation to make and ship your purchase.
Designed and custom made in Los Angeles, with fine materials, workmanship, and attention to detail. Patent Pending.