The invitation has a custom look that is easy to assemble, but sure to impress. The outside has a clock face with “2010.”
Upon opening, the top panel of 5×7 fold over invitation changes to “2011″ and the bottom panel in gray invites guest to celebrate the old and revel in the new. The invitation comes with files to complete this upscale look – a “2010″ 2-inch circle for the outside, instructions and measurements for the band and ribbon, and a customized file with the inside information.
Other materials you'll need for this invitation:
-Colored cardstock, your choice
-2 inch punch for circles
1. Find fabulous DIY printable invitation on Frog Prince Paperie's (FPP) Etsy site and purchase.
2. Send FPP your customization information in your check-out notes.
3. Once payment is finalized, FPP will send you a low-res proof of your invitation.
4. Upon your approval of the invitation, DIY high-resolution files of your invitation will be sent to the email address attached to your paypal account.
5. Jump for joy that you now get to start printing for your party!
The files are formatted to print on 8.5x11 cream cardstock. You’ll need a printer (your or the nearest office supply store’s), and a sharp pair of scissors or paper cutter and A7 envelopes to match your invitations. New Year’s Eve is just around the corner, and along with it a bright shiny new year to celebrate! This collection was designed with a vintage inspired look meant to celebrate the past, and revel in all that is to come.
***These products are for personal use only. You may not use them or any part of the design for any type of sale. All rights remain with Frog Prince Paperie.***
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.