• Packaged in biodegradable/compostable push-tube made in USA from 100% PCW recycled paper, printed with soy ink, and assembled with organic adhesive.
• .21 oz (compared to .15oz in regular lip balm tubes)
• Sweetened with stevia leaf and flavored with natural essential oils.
• Tubes are very sturdy so they can be carried conveniently in purses and pockets. To use, pinch tube from bottom to push lip balm to top of tube.
My lip balm is 100% natural- NO synthetic flavors, colors, preservatives, or fragrances are used. I source very stable natural ingredients to ensure a shelf life of more than 2 years when stored away from high temperatures and direct sunlight.
© For Strange Women.
Rosewood lip embellishment with beeswax, cocoa butter, shea butter, forest-inspired natural flavor, eco friendly compostable tube
- Handmade item
- Materials: essential oils, biodegradable tube, shea butter, cocoa butter, beeswax, vitamin e, stevia, sweet almond oil, meadowfoam oil, jojoba oil, mica, rosemary extract, eco tube
- Feedback: 11518 reviews
- Ships worldwide from Missouri, United States