Saltwater Akoya pearls are synonymous with classic beauty and elegance. They are the roundest of all pearl varieties and are known for their sharp luster and beautiful overtones. Choosing an heirloom quality REAL pearl over a faux pearl (such as Swarovski or glass) will ensure your heirloom design will not only retain its beauty but also appreciate in value over time.
- 6 to 6.5mm, GIA certified, AAA grade Akoya pearls
- Earhooks: CZ studded sterling silver lever back ear hooks
- All set in sterling silver
- Approx. 1"
- Longer Length ► www.etsy.com/listing/108445639/akoya-pearl-bridal-earrings-cz-leverback
● GIFT PACKAGED!
- Keepsake Earring Gift Box
- Certificate of Authenticity with GIA Certificate Number
- Cleaning & Care Instructions
- Silver Tarnish Control Paper
- Sachet to store & carry your jewelry.
- Processing Time: (shown below)
- Domestic: USPS, with Tracking
- International: Please read shipping policies: http://etsy.me/BHpolicies
I can upgrade most of my necklace designs using Akoya pearls. Just let me know which item you like, and I will be happy to let you know of availability and pricing.
Complete Collection:► www.etsy.com/shop/BroadwayHeirlooms
Meet This Designer:► www.etsy.com/shop/BroadwayHeirlooms/about/
Broadway Heirlooms ORIGINAL designs. Please use artist etiquette & respect that all Broadway Heirlooms Designs, Product Descriptions and Photographs are © Protected 2001 - 2013