This Guide is directed at people just starting out on Etsy as well as being aimed at Sellers who have not achieved many sales yet or those who want to generally improve their Etsy shop.
This Guide now includes the information from our other 2 Guides 'List of 100 FREE places to Promote your Etsy Shop' and 'Tagging Explained'.
The Guide covers the following information:
- 100 FREE places to Promote your Etsy Shop
- Tagging Explained
- Setting Up Shop
- Tips on Branding
- Shop Policies
- Tips on How to Write an Engaging Profile
- Tips on Item Descriptions
- Tips on Tagging your Products
- Product Photography Tips
- Tips on Shop Sections
- Customer Service
- Packaging and Shipping
- Business Card Advice
- Discount Vouchers or Fidelity Cards
- How to Use the Feedback System
- What to do About Non-Paying Customers
- How to Cancel a Sale
- Raising an Invoice with Paypal
- How to Do a Treasury
- How to Be Visible on and off Etsy
- Main Strategies for Success
- Mistakes to Avoid
The Guide is 36 pages long with few images. It contains 10361 words.
>>>>>Once purchase is made through paypal, You will be sent an email within 1-5 minutes so that you can download your purchase! No more waiting for snail mail! <<<<<
If you would like a more comprehensive package that also encompasses product photography, pricing and traffic driving advice, then please go to our other listing here http://www.etsy.com/listing/87696761/complete-etsy-seller-guide-all-the-tools
Our Guides are copyrighted and may not be copied in their entirety or in part or passed on to anyone else.
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.