Sorry, this item sold. Have BabyEtte make something just for you, or try these other items:
Don’t let the word Basic fool you, there is nothing plain or ordinary about Babyette BabyBasics super wide slings. Each is handmade for you, so I am able to take special requests. It is also a good style for guys to use.
**** Back by Popular Demand!**** I'm once again offering 2 shoulder styles.
This listing is for the slightly padded, Quilted shoulder. Layers of fabric are carefully folded around the sleek rings and machine quilted. This makes it incredibly comfortable as it molds to your shoulder without digging in.
You can choose this shoulder style in all of the BabyBasics colors of cotton that will continue to soften with wear and washing. You can see the other colors in both shoulder styles here: http://www.etsy.com/search_results_shop.php?search_type=user_shop_ttt_id_7748340&search_query=basic
~Just state in the message to seller if you want this quilted sling in one of the other colors~ Top photo shows cranberry red, the other photos are some other colors available.
* Super wide at 44-inches so you will have enough fabric to support the shoulders of any size baby in any position. Please read my profile page for important info on BabyEtte Super-Wide Slings. http://www.etsy.com/profile.php?user_id=7748340
All BabyEtte Ring Slings have a Standard length of approximately 84” from ring tips to tail.
(I am a tall girl at 5’11”, and like a long drape, the photos in this listing show a Tall sling on me, use this info as your reference)
* If you are tall and/or plus sized or would just prefer the longer length, just state in the message to seller at checkout that you’d like the Tall size.
* Or, if you are very petite and slim, and a shorter sling would be better, you can request the Petite size at checkout.
* Strong aluminum rings from Slingrings.com are tested for safety. Buy with confidence from BabyEtte!
* An photo instruction sheet & tips will be included with your sling. And remember to harness the power of YouTube videos! Go forth and learn all you can!
As always... and I know you know this, but I just gotta say it... your baby's safety is your responsibility, please check your sling before using, and practice holds over a soft surface the first time you try them with your child if you are new to babywearing.
~~To buy this item, just click the big, green "Add to Cart" button over to the right.
~~To see the rest of BabyEtte's Boutique, click here: http://www.babyette.etsy.com