*Does not actually contain poison ivy!
• Packaged in biodegradable/compostable push-tube made in USA from 100% PCW recycled paper, printed with soy ink, and assembled with organic adhesive.
• .21 oz (compared to .15oz in regular lip balm tubes)
• Sweetened with stevia leaf and flavored with natural essential oils.
• Tubes are very sturdy so they can be carried conveniently in purses and pockets. To use, pinch tube from bottom to push lip balm to top of tube.
• After 1-2 years the tube will become softer, and after 3 years it will begin breaking down. Shelf life is at least 3 years.
My lip balm is 100% natural- NO synthetic flavors, colors, preservatives, or fragrances are used. I source very stable natural ingredients to ensure a shelf life of more than 2 years when stored away from high temperatures and direct sunlight.
© For Strange Women.
Poison Ivy - natural lip balm with beeswax, cocoa butter, shea butter, forest-inspired natural flavor, eco friendly tube
- Handmade item
- Materials: essential oils, biodegradable tube, shea butter, cocoa butter, beeswax, vitamin e, stevia, sweet almond oil, jojoba oil, mica, eco tube, organic, basil
- Feedback: 11760 reviews
- Ships worldwide from Missouri, United States