Moroccan rose and hints of vanilla lend an animal-like sweetness, while douglas fir and mint recreate the way the winter air sticks to kitty’s winter coat. If you haven't smelled your cat's coat when he comes in from the cold, I highly recommend it. It's strangely comforting and wonderfully exquisite. And if you are enough of a crazy cat lady, you might want to smell this way yourself. Meow.
Made with essential oils and plant extracts combined in a nourishing base of organic jojoba oil and coconut oil. To wear, apply directly to wrists and then rub them onto other pulse points. If you prefer to use an applicator, a small artist's paint brush works well for this.
• Amber glass 7.3 mL (.25 oz) bottle.
• Nested in a bed of moss inside a 2''x 3''x 1'' gift box made from 100% recycled materials.
• Letterpress hand-printed card adorns the box lid
• Includes a descriptive card about the scent with a list of the prominent notes and accords.
Store away from direct sunlight and high temperatures.
Alcohol, phthalate, paraben, synthetic, and cruelty free. Vegan, handmade, ethically sourced.
© For Strange Women.
Winter Kitty™- natural perfume oil with vanilla, rose, douglas fir, snow, fireplace smoke, amber, vetiver
- Handmade item
- Materials: essential oils, jojoba oil, vetiver, frankincense, rose, coconut oil, plant extracts, gift box, amber, perfume bottle, natural perfume, scent, vanilla
- Feedback: 11763 reviews
- Ships worldwide from Missouri, United States