Sorry, this item sold. Have Palimpsestic make something just for you, or try these other items:
This series of bookmarks celebrates those wizards. I've included the work of three generations of math students. The bookmark contains figures from a 1925 copy of The Brown-Eldredge Arithmetics (Book Two), owned and used by children named Emil and Pauline Kapanka. There's also work from a 1961 copy of the CRC Standard Mathematical Tables, used by a Lee Peterson in his 5th period Solid Geometry class. and some homework done by own nine-year-old son for fourth grade math in 2010. I drew a geometric angle in white atop the navy blue decorative paper for a schoolhouse chalkboard effect.
Everything used in this bookmark collage is an original artifact. It contains no photocopies or digital prints. When you buy one of my pieces - whether bookmark, art card, or collage original - you'll find yourself holding objects used and (I hope) loved by a real person, fifty to a hundred years ago.
• Single bookmark, measuring approximately 2.25" x 7"
• Removable vinyl sleeve adds an additional 1.5" height and .25" width
• Topped with a tassel of blue embroidery floss
• Signed and dated by the artist (that's me!)
• Original collage may be used as a bookmark or framed
• Includes a tag detailing bookmark's unique components
See more Palimpsestic bookmarks here: