This adjustable bridal gown can be worn long for a dramatic entrance to your ceremony and then hitched up for a stunning look for the reception making dancing easy without having to change outfits, eliminating the cost of a second dress for your reception.
Complete with a fully steel boned corset, suitable for tightlacing with eyelets set with washers in re enforced, double boned channels.
The corset will be constructed using high grade cottons and coutil with the satin outer layer. The two piece eyelets are set in re enforced, double boned channels for tight lacing.
* Custom made to your unique body measurements.
* Constructed to your specific requirements.
* Coutil interlining.
* Fully lined for comfort.
* 12 mm flat steel busk closure.
* Re enforced, double boned eyelet channels for tightlacing.
* Steel boned though out.
To get the best fit I will need your:
* chest - where the top of the corset will sit,
* natural bust - the widest part,
* waist - the narrowest part,
* hip - the widest part,
* waist to floor. (or length of skirt that you would like.)
To get the most accurate results, make sure that the tape measure is level all the way around you, hold the tape firmly but not too tight, it is best to do it in a mirror or get a friend to help you.
All of my corsets are supplied with a corset lace and can be made with or without a modesty panel/suspender loops.
Do feel free to get in touch if you have any questions at all.
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.